Online Ordering with Native Northwest
- How to login
- How to view your account, history, and balance
- How to place an order
- How to ask a question or report an issue
- Click the Login button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the email and password associated with your account and click LOG IN.
- If you've forgotten your password, please click on the Forgot password? link, enter the email address associated with your account, and click the SEND EMAIL button.
How to login:
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your account overview page (My Account). To get back to this page from any other view, click on your name in the top right corner (next to the shopping cart button) and then select Account Overview from the top left side of the menu.
- On the bottom of the screen you will find your profile, shipping, and payment information. To edit or update any of this information, click the EDIT or ADD A CREDIT CARD buttons below each section.
- To view your full account history, click on the View Purchase History link near the top right corner of your screen.
- To view your account balance, click on the Billing link on the left-hand side, and then select Account Balance.
- The Account Balance page will show your outstanding balance, available credit, and overall credit limit if applicable (for net customers only). You can also view your credits, terms, and currency details at the bottom of the screen.
How to view your account, history, and balance:
- There are a few different ways to place an order with us.
- You can reorder a previous order by selecting the order from your purchase history and then clicking REORDER ALL ITEMS on the right-hand side, or by clicking the REORDER button below each individual item on the order.
- You can place an order by clicking Quick Order in the top menu bar to the left of your name. On this page, enter the item code and then select the item that pops up. Then enter the quantity needed and click ADD ITEM. Complete this step for each item you would like to add.
- Finally, you can place an order the traditional way by viewing items in each category and adding them to your cart. You will need to hover over the menu bar with each category title (ex. APPAREL), and then select the name of the subcategory (ex. SCARVES) you are interested in. From here, you can view the items, select the quantities, and add the items your cart.
- When you are happy with your order and are ready to check out, click the shopping cart button in the top right corner. From here, you can select VIEW CART or CHECKOUT.
- Double check that all your information (shipping, billing, payment, items) is correct and then select your payment method from the dropdown menu beneath Payment Method.
- Finalize the placement of your order by clicking the PLACE ORDER button.
How to place an order:
- From the My Account page, click on the CASES link on the left-hand side, and then select Submit New Case.
- Enter a subject line, select the type of inquiry from the dropdown box (ex. Suggestion or Order Issues), and then describe your question or issue in the message box.
- You can send us this message from the email on file or choose a new email address by clicking the checkbox next to "I want to use another email address for this case".
- Once you are ready to submit, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen.
- To view past or current cases, click on the CASES link on the left-hand side, and then select Support Cases.